2008 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2008 Ford Taurus Limited Review

2008 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

2008 Ford Taurus Limited Review
By DEF on

2008 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a 2008 Ford Taurus Limited and love it. My cruiser is black exterior with black interior heated leather seats. There were a couple of things that sold me on this car. Lots of standard features. 263 horsepower. 28mpg. I was going to get the base SEL but eventually decided for the Limited and I'm glad I did. It has a soft ride and handles better with the larger/lower profile tires. Sound system is great, fit and finish is impressive, rides like a dream, dual temp climate control, tons of room in the front and back seats and the truck is huge. Everyone in the family is thrilled with the car.

Favorite Features

263 horsepower and 28mpg in a car this size. Black leather heated seats and interior. 18 inch wheels and low profile tires. Ford did a real nice job on this car. I love it.

Suggested Improvements

Exterior styling is an improvement over the 500 but could use improvement. I like the Chrysler 300 styling better but it gets poor quality ratings. Add a "sport" handling package. Would like a version that handles tight like the Ford Fusion! I'm 43 and like firm handling.