2007 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Great Value
By Gary on 03/07/08 10:32 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SE Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased this vehicle for my wife and as a family car. Looking for an inexpensive yet comfortable vehicle which is safe and dependable. I recommend this vehicle if you are not looking for a luxury vehicle.

Good car for the money
By Laneau on 02/20/08 07:42 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SE Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car for my wife. She loves it & so do I. It has good looks in & out. The 3.0 engine is peppy, tranamission shifts smoothly & we average 27 to 29 mpg & we live in the mountains of NC. The front seats are firm, yet confortable. We recommend this car for a great inexpensive & confortable ride!

Last of the land sharks
By Harleyelf on 11/05/07 23:18 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SE Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my '07 a month ago at just about half sticker price. The wheels needed alignment, but the dealer was happy to fix it on the first try. The engine is so quiet and revs so high, the jet engine air intake seems right. Fuel consumption is what you would expect for a peppy big-midsize, not what you would be led to expect by the window sticker. I get 22 mpg mixed. This car has a solid feel of quality that makes me think the guys on the assembly line know they were participating in history. My only disappointment is that silly dash which won't accept an aftermarket stereo gracefully. The enthusiastic A/C more than makes up for it, though, as it's a neccessity here in Florida.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.