2007 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Solid and Economical
By inteliquest on 04/28/08 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I once owned a Taurus back in 1983 and it was crap! But one look at my 2007 SEL model and I really liked it. I drive it every chance I get and commute in it. It is quiet, smooth and gets 30 mpg highway! I like the interior as it is comfortable and semi luxurous. Sound system is really good (mach) version and performance is real good for this size of car. I hope to get lots of miles out of this car and after a few tweaks it should be a real nice ride. Oh and best of all it only cost 11,200 now that is smokin

More than You'd Expect
By Bob on 03/26/08 21:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

There are enough bells and whistles for convenience. Too bad there's only 153hp under the hood! Rides great on smooth highways -- jittery on any thing less or in heavy crosswinds. Handles OK but somewhat ponderous for parking and around town. Huge trunk. Comfortable seats. Too soon to know real world mileage but the computer says 28 highway about 26.5 in town.

Solid Value
By Taurus SEL on 01/11/08 21:28 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Taurus as a family car. I have 4 kids and want a safe, dependable car. For the price there is no better value. If you are looking for a sports car with great handleing on the autovon look elesewhere. I wanted a solid, safe car at a value price and I have all that and more. My 07 Taurus has leather, sunroof etc. and 23K miles for about 12k. No complaints here.

2007 Ford Taurus SEL
By ak937 on 10/23/07 06:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2003 Ford Taurus SE before which was a very good car. I had the car until October 2007 when a crash on the interstate totalled it. The incident on the highway tested a few things on the car, like braking, handling and safety. It is a very safe car. The 08 version is the safest in American, if you haven't seen the commericial. The Taurus has been criticized for it looks but I'd much rather crash in an ugly American car then a cheap Japanese one. I liked the car so much, I have now bought the 2007 model in SEL, which is quite similar apart from a few minor improvements on the looks and has leather seats, air con, etc.

Best Ford I've owned!
By lonewolf54 on 07/15/07 21:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchsed this vehicle from a dealer with 20,000 miles on it. Great driving car and got it at a bargain price. I can't believe I'm actually getting over 31 MPG hiway on several trips at 65mph with cruise. Sweet! I had leather interior installed and chrome wheels. Not your average fleet. The engine is strong and tranny shifts flawlessly. Very happy with this car! Quiet, strong, smooth. I traded in a 2005 Suzuki Reno 2.0 that got worse gas mileage than this Vulcan 3.0. Go figure!

2007 Taurus Fleet
By Dave on 05/18/07 05:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I purchased out 2007 Taurus a few weeks ago and are very happy with the purchase.Its a great looking car for a great price. Ours has almost every option, SEL, moonroof , leather, ABS, trip computer, 6cd changer, home link, climate control, spolier, auto lights, and key pad entry. We looked at a Fusion , a great car , but bought this one with 17,000 miles on it for about 10k less. It drives great, smooth and quiet. I am sad that Ford discontinued the Taurus as they are a nice size car, not too big, or too small. I would highly recommend the 2007 fleet Taurus to any one looking for a quality car at a great price.

2007 Ford Taurus SEL, Built Cheap
By John on 04/27/07 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2007 Taurus SEL premium, and I've had it for a month, and out of that month its been at Ford for 2 weeks of that month. I owned a 2002 Taurus and the quality of the 2007 feels cheaper compared to the last one. I think they weren't focused on quality control when they were selling these as fleet cars. I am very disappointed in this car, and I have it for sale now, and I am going back to a Chevrolet.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.