Used 2007 Ford Taurus SEL Fleet Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

A Very Good Car!
By Ford Buyer

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Taurus on Oct of 08 with 31000 miles on it. I'm very happy with it. Its been very reliable and never lets me down. Very comfortable to ride in lots of power to out drive others if you use premium gas and keep the fuel system clean. I Average 22 on highways and 18 in City. Maintenance is very important for this car so keep everything updated. Tons of cargo space love the color of the exterior its gold ass metallic with Medium Pebble interior . I will recommend this car to friends and family.

Everything

Gas mileage could be better. Not very good OEM tire.

I luv my Ford
By Bluebell

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This model starts up every time. Enjoyed driving it Winter of 2010. Good gas mileage. I keep up with the maintenance schedule. It runs smooth up to 80 mph with no shaking or trembling.

Bucket seats, sunroof, comfort, spacey trunk and reliable.

Jazz up the front like the rear. The design of the front is a little weak. The side view of the car is nice though.

Great for the Cost
By Older but not dead

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Had 36K mi when bought and in like new condition. Rough handling on most Ohio roads, but good on improved roads. If I featherfoot it the fuel economy is unbelievable. 24 local/27 mixed/and 32 highway. Roomy interior and trunk. It is nicer than my '98 Sable but cheaper looking inside. The only problem I had was replacing the bolts on the subframe assembly. Ohio roads, go figure. Best feature was the price, $10,800 over 15 months ago. I even Carfaxed to see why and that came up clean.

FUEL mileage!!! Ability to seat 5 comfortably. Not to hard on the eyes.

Ford seems to have taken care of those when it introduced the 2008.

Love my car
By H. Current

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I don't know why edmunds complain. I love my ford taurus. I had a 1998 ford taurus and got almost 200,000 miles on it before I bought my 07 ford taurus. My son now drives my old one. No problems. The ride is smooth,it responds quickly, and the style inside and out are as up to date as any 07 models.

Love the room. The trunk is huge. The style is nice, and the ride is wonderful for a mid size econemy car.

For every one to quit complaining about the ford taurus

All around great car.
By LA BOY

2007 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car reminds me some of the 1991 Ford Thunderbird just more style. It drives great. Rides well. Very comfortable. Great look. I couldn't ask for anything better. I am very happy with my car. I think my favorte thing about it is the fact is large and fancy looking, for a large family car I feel it has a lot of style. And charm.

Everything for sure the ride and the room.

• SUV