satisfaction
By glenkail on
2006 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
The only thing I wish I could have had on my Taurus would be the keyless entry we have on our Mercury. Once in a while people get lucky; we have two great cars and I like the design of the Taurus from every angle. I have a friend who has a Toyota and I pointed out to him the building differences -- doors that have hinges strong enough to close vaults and the feel of strength and quality in the interior. He agrees with me and says his next car will be a Ford. Incidentally -this is my fifth Ford. The only thing that was and is disappointing was the paint on the windows around the doors; it's deteriorated.
Favorite Features
The dashboard design and the overall looks of the car -- in motion or standing still.The trunk space is as large as my neighbor's big car. After three years, my body paint looks like new and when you close the door, it sounds like quality.
Suggested Improvements
Make the carpet a little longer where it meets the front door sill to keep it from possibly coming out -- mine hasn't but it could. Use a better grade of paint on the door frames around the windows -- mine has blown away in the wind.