2004 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: SE Wagon, GREAT work and famil

2004 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SE Wagon, GREAT work and family car!
By Oscar on

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This SE wagon has the Duratec engine and is very strong. It has several upgrades, such as power seat, pedals, windows, CD, etc. It has been both a work and family vehicle, and I have been most impressed with it. It has plenty of power, room, and I can haul anything and everything in it or on top of it. (roof racks). I travel MUCH with my job and have placed 65K miles on this in 1.5 yrs. NO SERVICE PROBLEMS! It is comfortable considering that I ride up to 5-6 hours at a time. Style is a little "basic", but certainly fine. The only negative that I see is depreciation. Value drops FAST from NEW status. Excellent used car buy. I have had several "used" and for the money, they cannot be beat.

210 HP Duratec engine. Not your "fathers" station wagon! This pup will run!

2004 did not come standard with the 3rd row seat, as did the earlier models. The 3rd seat should have been standard. Why have a wagon and not have the extra seat? I purchased the seat and added it myself.