2004 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Ford Taurus
By jsmalcuga on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is our 2nd Taurus and we are quite happy with it. At present we own 3 Ford vehicles and all have given us exceptional value for the $$$$.

Great Car
By Chris in Chicago on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

For the Gen4 Ford Taurus. Ford has again built a fine vehicle. The interior Medium Parchment is a great color scheme mixed in with the dash. It is fun to drive and looks great. I wouldn't compare it with Toyota, Honda, or Chevy. They do not have as quality cars as Ford does. I think people need to look again when they think about buying another brand and give Ford some credit. Besides the Taurus, they also have a fine line of vehicles. Thanks..

smokers nightmare
By AQUAMAN1957 on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The location of the ashtray is a nightmare, try to put your ciggarette out while driving is accident waiting to happen. The moon/sunroof is also flawed with no access to the cover unless fully closed.

Taurus still better than Accord
By dafish on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

In the 2 months I've driven my 2004 Foprd Taurus I can truly say it's the best car I've ever driven. I am so glad I traded my 2000 Accord, which was really unreliable comparitively. I should have bought a Taurus in 2000.

Liz's Review (If u want ford please read
By ElizabethSal on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my taurus, i have been driving it for a while. its over a hundred thousand miles and its just started giving me problems so i cant say that it was a lemon. but now that the problems have started they will not stop. The e.g.r. sensor keeps messing up. transmission is dying. let me tell you that i get it fixed at ford dealership so they should know how to fix it but i keep taking it back with in a week of getting my car back from service for the same problems. I replaced my engine gasket pan but it keeps leaking.... look i love my car but i learned that i need to just lease and not get attached to a FORD.

a ok
By james sims on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

a very dependable automobile

Just an overall good car
By Madlaker on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased a used 2003 Ford Taurus SES w/all the goodies. I've been driving it for about 3 months now and all I can say is it's exactly what I hoped for. Just an easy to use everyday car that is still fun to drive and comfortable. The interior has nice simple lines that are easy on the eyes, which creates a peaceful environment you can decompress in on the commute to and from work. All the controls & gages are well labeled, well within reach, and easy to use which helps keep stress levels low.

excellent car!
By glen1 on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

the car is super to travel in.excellent room for travels and or daily commutes.

Very happy customer
By Tiger2004 on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Taurus. My 98 Taurus has been really reliable. It did not have any mechanical problems. The good experience I had with the first Taurus is the major factor for me to buy the second Taurus. Obviously the 2004 Taurus has many improvments. Its gear down-shift is much quicker, its braking distance is shorter and the fuel efficient is better, too.

Excellent
By Linsey on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

it is the best car i ever driven