2004 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Tarusse
By Gal.220 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving this car. Have driven Ford autos forover 40 years.From the same dealership. I can reccomend a Tarus to anyone who wants room for several,convienence(elec. seats,windows all controls visable at night etc)Very good car but my 1995 was a little better on fuel.Excellent dealership.

Ford Taurus
By aliasisstupid on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It's the second new Taurus I've owned. The first I leased, this one I bought. They've got boring styling to me, but it gets through the snow, keeps me cool in the winter and I've never done more than change the oil and rotate the tires. And the Duratec is fast.

Great Little Car
By bobol on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Both my wife and myself are very satisfied. Great little car, fun to drive, pretty good 0n gas. Excellent performance response time and handles very well, In comparison to other small cars in other makes the car equals and in many cases exceeds our expectations. I usually drive a large car but find myself driving the Taurus when I can get it away from my wife or daughter.

MY Taurus
By Valaudia on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Has some limitations, but overall, a fun, run car!

taurus
By roc on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

since we purchased our taurus my wife and i really enjoy getting out and driving. the gas mileage could be better but the comfort of the ride makes up for the mileage

It's not all that bad.
By K,B. on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a car you just drive. It will probaly last forever and remember it is a nascar car. And it is good looking.And it come's down to this a car is a car.My other car is a truck and the wife love's it. I got stuck with the car it;s not all bad.

Bashing
By Bob Rumley on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven several of the taurus's compitition. While i do agree. that the intierior needs to be refind and Upgraded. I love the way it drives handles. and perform's The Duratec V/6 Jumps all over the road and eats it up.

Well built, solid, and sporty looking
By Dave B on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A good value for the money. Sporty looks with a solid, road hugging ride. Feels and holds the road like a heavier car, but gets excellent gas mileage (28+) with highway driving, even exceeding the speed limits. A good all round family car that provides fun to drive and roomy comfort. Has a smooth ride that makes long trips enjoyable. Would buy a Taurus again!!!

Great Car for the Price
By M&E on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a 92 Taurus and loved so much that when it came time to purchase a new car I had a very hard time giving it up. I shopped around and test drove numerous vehicles. I really wanted to give another model and make a try but, I just couldn't get use to driving them. I finally gave in and decided to test drive 2003 Ford Taurus SES and I loved it. Truth be told it doesn't have fancy gadgets. The ride is smooth and so is the price. I am very pleased with my choice and so far, a very happy customer. It's comfortable, affordable and has plenty of room. The only thing I have noticed is that I get a little less gas milage.

What a car!
By Sazzy64 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I find the ride smooth, handling is excellent. Very good on avoiding other dummies on the road. Very quick to respond, accelerates well for passing. Overall a very good, very safe auto.