2004 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
taurus
By roc on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

since we purchased our taurus my wife and i really enjoy getting out and driving. the gas mileage could be better but the comfort of the ride makes up for the mileage

It's not all that bad.
By K,B. on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a car you just drive. It will probaly last forever and remember it is a nascar car. And it is good looking.And it come's down to this a car is a car.My other car is a truck and the wife love's it. I got stuck with the car it;s not all bad.

Bashing
By Bob Rumley on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven several of the taurus's compitition. While i do agree. that the intierior needs to be refind and Upgraded. I love the way it drives handles. and perform's The Duratec V/6 Jumps all over the road and eats it up.

Well built, solid, and sporty looking
By Dave B on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A good value for the money. Sporty looks with a solid, road hugging ride. Feels and holds the road like a heavier car, but gets excellent gas mileage (28+) with highway driving, even exceeding the speed limits. A good all round family car that provides fun to drive and roomy comfort. Has a smooth ride that makes long trips enjoyable. Would buy a Taurus again!!!

What a car!
By Sazzy64 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I find the ride smooth, handling is excellent. Very good on avoiding other dummies on the road. Very quick to respond, accelerates well for passing. Overall a very good, very safe auto.

Great Car for the Price
By M&E on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a 92 Taurus and loved so much that when it came time to purchase a new car I had a very hard time giving it up. I shopped around and test drove numerous vehicles. I really wanted to give another model and make a try but, I just couldn't get use to driving them. I finally gave in and decided to test drive 2003 Ford Taurus SES and I loved it. Truth be told it doesn't have fancy gadgets. The ride is smooth and so is the price. I am very pleased with my choice and so far, a very happy customer. It's comfortable, affordable and has plenty of room. The only thing I have noticed is that I get a little less gas milage.

Best car in 20 Years
By Lee Michael on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

What an outstanding car, in every aspect! Fun to drive, handles great! Looks sharp.

This relates to a 2001 Taurus SEL
By Robert Clower on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent car althiugh theresale value is low. The only problemI have had is thr front brakes. Ford replaced the pad and rotors at 14000 miles. The vechile has 30000 miles now.

Nice Car
By Kristie Cox on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Good car, good gas mileage, roomy

her car
By ratterbery on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very nice sports sedan