2004 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
I love my car!
By aleger1 on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my car and I love it. My 2 boys have plenty of room in the back seat. The trunk us huge and with 2 small kids and all the things that go alone with them that is a big plus. Very good car if you have kids.

good car
By mpstick on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned a 2001 and now I just bought the 2004 se model.Its roomy,comfortable ride and just gets the job done.Ive never had to repair anything on the 2001 except for regular mainteance,it had 124000 miles on it.The best feature about the taurus that people tend to forget are the safety features,it has just enough or exceeds in every segment,don't knock it just because it's a Ford!

Bravo Atlanta!
By HB44 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Very Happy With 2004 Taurus

my taurus
By Ruth Wessling on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have only owned it a short time but I am enjoying it very much, It has a very smooth quiet ride.

Love My Taurus
By CarolC on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My 2004 SE had the upgrade package with spoiler, drivers lumbar seat, CD changer, etc, which except for some detailing on the exterior is just like the SES, but costing a couple grand less. This is the only sedan in this price range, where I can stretch my legs out to drive in, other makes didn't have enough leg room for the driver. Rides VERY quiet, great radio/Cassette and CD player, Gas mileage as expected.. 20 around town.

SEL ford taurusq=
By bobby722 on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2000 Taurus and just got a new 2004 SEL taurus again because of its performance, comfort, and reliability. I also liked the service at Crown Ford, Lynbrook Long Island. The car's 24 valve Durotec engine is quiet but gives me plenty of power. The CD player and upgraded sound system is really great. I recommend this car and it runs on reg

good but bad
By dacardocta on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My mom owned this car let me tell you it is a great car when you get all the top features but the back seat is absolutely terrible you WILL get carsick after sitting back there for awhile. If you buy this car i suggest it to a two person family but when you have 3 or four people it is a terrible family car.

Great car for its price
By richfrompa on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent car for its price. Lots of room, comfortable, nice looking.

Best Value For A Wagon
By FL Retiree on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

With $4,000 rebates from Ford, you can buy this vehicle for $15,990 + Options + Dealer's Prep + sales tax. This vehicle is roughly 1" shorter, 8" lower (height),and 1,000 # lighter than a Chrysler Pacifica (which is also a V-6) and save $10,500! That's enough for a "free" 2nd vehicle.

Tarusse
By Gal.220 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving this car. Have driven Ford autos forover 40 years.From the same dealership. I can reccomend a Tarus to anyone who wants room for several,convienence(elec. seats,windows all controls visable at night etc)Very good car but my 1995 was a little better on fuel.Excellent dealership.