2004 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews 10

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
new 2004 Taurus
By cobra0909 on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

i have just had my new car a couple of days,i traded my new 2004 ranger xlt which was a piece of junk in on my taurus, lost 6,000 on the ranger but the comfort and mileage makes up for it.

5-Passenger SE Value Package
By JDUB81 on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

For those of you interested in the Ford Taurus SE, I would highly recommend the 5-Passenger with SE Value Package. After test driving the 6-Passenger Seating version, I realized the front center seating would never be practical for any adult. Also, the 6-disc CD changer is mounted in the rear trunk which would not be convenient for long road trips. However, I was impressed with the 5-Pass version w/ floor mounted shifter and 6-disc CD changer in the center console. Not only is it easy changing CDs, but also adds some extra storage next to the CD player. Now I don't have to worry about hitting the CD changer when I throw my golf clubs in the trunk.

Good, solid car.
By DavidL on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is totally satisfactory, and pleasant to drive. Good power, good looks.

Happy
By R2kiwi on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Good, solid, american car. For a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord with comparable features it is several thousand dollars cheaper which is nice. I can't think of anything I don't like. Nothing has gone wrong with it. The fit and finish is good, I was treated well at the Ford dealership.

best car ever
By mother of two on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car cause of the saftey it offers me for my family. It is very roomy and comfortable to drive. It is great on gas.

Extremely Wonderful Vehicle
By Pleased with Taurus on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This Taurus is the best one yet. The seating capacity of this car is excellent so is the cargo area. And yet, it still has style and class. It's not a mini-van, but it is still my family vehicle.

My Ford Taurus Ses has been Exellent .
By kingsol on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I regret very much about Ford's decision to discontinue with the Taurus for next year, I think it's a big mistake!! The Ford Futura looks very ugly! Doesn't have the classic looks of the Ford Taurus! Also by the way, driving from Colorado to Arizona this past summer, I could not believe my eyes, about the number of Ford Tauruses on the road from here to Arizona.Very popular auto indeed!

i love it !!!
By neuticles on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

iT DRIVES WELL AND HAS MANY QUALITY FEATURES. ABOVE ALL ITS A GOOD VALUE. IM HAPPY AS CAN BE WITH MY NEW TAURAS.

Problems after Problems
By jcbr on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

So far, we have been to the shop close to a dozen times. The car would sputter when idle at traffic stops, etc. The dealership couldn't figure out what was wrong the first 4 times I visited. Then they determined it was a bad wire. Finally, the car stalled, and they identified the fuel pump as needing to be replaced. Now, the car is sputtering again. I think i'm going to buy another car.

I love my car!
By aleger1 on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my car and I love it. My 2 boys have plenty of room in the back seat. The trunk us huge and with 2 small kids and all the things that go alone with them that is a big plus. Very good car if you have kids.