2003 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Not Bad!
By JNOEL on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Had the car since April 1st (april fools day) Not the exact model I wanted. Got suckered into a black model instead of metallic blue, but at least I got leather seats and heated mirrors. Whoopee! (sarcasm) I wish that Ford would use a different tire company than Continental. They go flat if you look at them wrong! My '94 Taurus had more pick-up than this, but it also got reallly bad gas mileage. Traction control is a good idea. My Jeep slips all over the road if it's even sprinkling outside. The Taurus holds to the road really well with the TC.

Ford Taurus 2003 SES Deluxe
By GLandears on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this auto 1 year ago. I am 52 years old and by far this is the best automobile I have ever owned. It handles very well rain or shine.I would recommend this automobile to everone who wants a very comfortable ride and a great handling vehicle !! The only engine to get is the 24 valve DOHC !!

Loved th 2000, Love the 2003
By Ceejayp on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Taurus. This time I went for some luxury.Leather seating, floor shift, spoiler and sunroof.I purchased the spruce green color.All in all I am thrilled with my car.My husband is an auto mechanic, the only imput he had was with the engine.He did not want me to get the Duratec engine.The 3.0 has plenty of get up and go.So if you want a good dependable and pretty car, this is the car for you.

2003 Ford Taurus SES
By ford1 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Taurus is a very good value for a family sedan. With generous rebates offered from Ford, the Taurus becomes extremely competitive with Camry and Accord, Taurus main competition. This 2003 model has just been purchased but my experience with past Taurus ownership has been very positive; good reliability with very few problems. The build quality is good. Controls and accessories are well designed and easy to operate. A roomy trunk for this size car. Gas mileage with the 24V six ranges from 22 mpg city driving to 29 mpg highway.

My review
By twintx on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Taurus. It is very dependable and reliable. I have never had major problem with either car. They also have 5 star safety rating which is important to me. Lots of room for a mid size car.

Taurus Rules!!!!!!!!!!!
By JCShaw on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Vehicle is very good at getting you there when you need to go. The Favorite thing about this vehicle to me is that it can speed up very fast!!!! Comfort, Style, Reliability, and Saftey, are the most important things though.

Taurus SES Sport Deluxe
By RD on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a fun car to drive. We purchased the sport package with the luxury package. I have always driven Ford F150's. Driving the Taurus is a real treat.

Rental Review
By sssmith on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I drove this car for an extended weekend. It performed flawlessly. Its passing ability was very impressive for a 6 cylinder. All the creature comforts one would expect in a full size car--automatic everything. The cruise control was very accurate, never did it jump down into passing gear, even on hill climbs. Gas mileage on trip was a cool 25 miles/gallon combined. Very nice cruising car.

Great car
By MadJoe on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

So far my experience with this car has been more than I expected. With the 24V DOHC 200Hp engine, it leaves most other "family sedans" (with the obvious exception of the 240Hp Altima) wanting. It's comfortable and roomy with an attractive interior that puts other cars in it's class to shame. You definitly get more than you pay for with this car.

Great Car
By Towen022 on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Taurus Sedan SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The ride and comfort of the car is wonderful. It handles very well under all conditions. Plenty of interior room, and great for traveling! Great Car!