Used 2003 Ford Taurus SEL Premium Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

good ford
By Bruce

2003 Ford Taurus SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I drive about 33000 miles a year. so far the car hasnt given me one problem. but thats a Ford

climate control,sun roof

heated seats,

Underrated
By CanadianTaurus

2003 Ford Taurus SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Taurus I've owned and have been impressed how much better this car is compared to the 1999. I have had the car for 16 months and not one mechanical problem. I love the ride of this car and the reliability of it. My brother's 2002 Altima is always in the shop, not my Taurus! What luxury at a great price.

Duratec 24-valve engine, climate control & MACH radio

Heated seats and some form of trip computer

By imadj

2003 Ford Taurus SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We own a 2003 SEL "Loaded" Not only do we love the car, it must haved loved us. We were resently in an auto accident and I thank God that we were in a Taurus. The saftey fram saved us along with the side and front airbags. I have already put my request in to buy another "2003" Taurus. my rating is "Great" 100%

Side Air Bags

Heated Seats

johnt
By john thomas

2003 Ford Taurus SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Absolutely not one problem mechanically have taken two trips of over 2000 miles and vehicle performed and handled flawlessly

Luxury on the cheap
By Wal-Tar

2003 Ford Taurus SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I decided on the 2003 Taurus SEL w/Leather, wood, adjstble pedals, mnroof, 6-cd console changer, MACH sound, auto climate control, window lock-out, 200-hp v6, 24valve DOHC, ABS, cruise control, side- mirror entry light, keyless entry, theft/perimeter alarm and more. The car is very, very comfortable (coming from an ex-SUV driver, this wasn't hard to find, however), handles very well, gets about 24mpg on the hwy (I speed a lot). The CD changer in the center console makes access a lot easier than in the trunk. The dealer dropped $1200 off retail list and the $500 rebate from Ford plus the 0.0 percent Ford Credit financing for 60 months.

Moonroof, cruise control, brake/accel. pedal adjustment/window lockout/ side- mirror illumination and keyless entry. ABS and 200hp v6. The sound system is terrific (MACH plus 6-cd center console changer).

Illuminated ashtray, more leg room for the front passenger (it's got some humpy thing down there that cramps your feet), better left arm rest comfort for the driver, deeper cup holders in center console.