2002 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Big Blue

2002 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Big Blue
By ravens_fan010 on

2002 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car went to me from my grandma and I couldn't be more happy with it! Honestly, I had considered selling this car at first (with the few miles and its good condition, it could get a good price), but after a year of owning it, I must say, I couldn't get rid of it now. My younger sister loves going for rides my car, and I became so attached to it that I even gave it a name! The only issue I had was an antifreeze leak because my grandma barely ever drove it, so most of its nine years of life was spent in the garage; and the gas gauge isn't entirely correct, but other than that, no major problems. Great, reliable sedan; I recommend it for almost anyone.

Favorite Features

It drives very smooth, the sound system is awesome, and my friend -- a GM person at heart -- admits the Taurus is a nice ride. A sleek, attractive exterior, in my opinion (much nicer than its 1999 ancestors), beautiful metallic paint, and a sheltered life has kept the headlights sparkling clear.

Suggested Improvements

All I would change is the CD player - wish it could play more than one disc at a time, but I believe there's an upgrade for that.