2002 Ford Taurus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Great Ford!
By Jonathan on 12/11/08 08:06 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love the looks of this Ford Wagon design. It doesn't seem to age. The Gold color has grown on me, and now i like it. The car is reliable, excellent in all weather conditions (especially snow). Tons of room for kids, dump and coming home from Home Depot. Roof rack works excellent. It runs smoothly, I aways feel in control, has plenty of power when I need it. I'm bummed Ford no longer makes the wagon! I'd buy another in a second. I'd hightly recommend this wagon!

Great value for the money
By maryland mom on 04/19/07 08:01 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My husband and I bought this car new in Dec. 2001, just before our first child was born. It's been a very functional, reliable car. Not sexy, but then again, no one will ever want to steal it. My husband's parents sold us a Chrysler T&C minivan, which we ended up using as our family car for two years. I preferred that for ease of getting kids in and out. But after the van was destroyed in a car accident we went back to the wagon, and it's quite nice. Also I noticed it's easier to fit groceries in the wagon than the van. No major repairs.

Taurus Review
By J Bartram on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Upon driving this car to Connecticut from North Carolina my mileage was over 30 per gallon and the ride was extremly comfortable.

LAST CAR WE THOUGHT OF BUYING
By HAPPY OWNER on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WE LEFT TOYOTA AND DROVE BY FORD. GREAT SERVICE AND OUTSTANDING DOLLAR VALUE FOR A VERY NICE STATION WAGON (THE ORIGINAL SUV). SAVED ALOT OF MONEY AND RECEIVED ALOT MORE STANDARD FEATURES, INCLUDING REAR DISC BRAKES (SEL WAGON). BEEN DRIVING FORD TRUCKS FOR 20+ YEARS...FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY. WE EXPECT THE SAME FROM OUR TAURUS.

Amazing !
By sanskrit on 02/20/02 01:18 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Beautiful car, have it for one month so far and can't believe how smooth the engine is. Fantastic seats and quiet ride. Amazing sound system (I have the MACH). I know previous Taurus models have had reliability problems but I really believe most of these things have been worked out. After all, the engine design has been around for 15 years !! Plan on keeping this car at least 10 years.