2000 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Perfect car for Anybody

2000 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Perfect car for Anybody
By JCD II on

2000 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan

My mom bought this car new. It is so comfortable to drive and operate. I am 16 and I know plenty about cars. My mom bought a new '93 Taurus at the same dealership we got this one. We hated to see our old one go. It had over 200k on it, yet it still ran perfect. The Taurus is perfect for long vacations or just to go to town and back. Either way, this is the best car we have ever had. When I graduate in 2008 I'm taking this car to college. It's probably going to have 200k on it then, but I don't care. I have faith it won't skip a beat. It's been such a reliable car, I can always be sure that when I turn the key, the ol' motor will start right up. I will always recommend a good ol' Ford Taurus.

Love the visibility through windshield, the wonderful gas mileage (26 city & 33 highway), comfort, headroom, and reliability.

I don't think that I have anything against this car, except a very small blind spot on the drivers side mirror. But other than that, I love this car, without anything against it.