2000 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Perfect car for Anybody II

2000 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

2000 Ford Taurus

SE Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Perfect car for Anybody II
By Jcd II on

2000 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan

I posted a review 8/29/2006 on this car when I was 16. I am now 18 and have recently wrecked my precious Taurus. I was turning down my street comming home from school and spilled my soda, I over compensated and hit a brick culvert in a diitch, at a pretty good speed. I was shocked when I wedged the door open. I couldn't believe I came out without a scratch. The car is so safe. My grandfather came to me with a tractor and rope, we didn't need it. I turned the key and it started like a new one, I drove it home, still drove straight and true. I fixed it myself. You can't even tell. This car is so safe. When it's washed, it's the best lookin' car on the block!

Love the safety and reliability of this car. It will keep you and your family safe. Thank you Ford for making this block of steel on wheels, it saved my life.

None, this is a well built car, with the reliability of a "tried and true" American company. This review came from a "True" American. Foreign cars feel to me like appliances. Sorry Honda lovers, just can't beat a good American product. Thanks again Ford for staying American, and for this great car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review