Crappy Taurus
By Kevin on
1999 Ford Taurus LX 4dr Sedan
Well, the only reason that I am driving this stupid jellybean is because it was free. My mom bought it and handed it down to me. I've been driving it for a little over a year, and I dont like it. Its somewhat reliable, but my power locks stopped functioning after 2 months. The stock rims are crappy, they are all corroded and gross. Also, it is a jellybean. There is not one corner on that car, everything is round and stupid looking. Its very comfortable though. Gas mileage isn't great but its not the worst I've seen. Lately the engine has been revving itself so thats not good. Check engine light never goes off because Ford designed a crappy gas cap.
Favorite Features
Uhhh.... its comfortable, the engine sounds cool when you floor it, somewhat reliable considering its got 105000 and counting on it.
Suggested Improvements
I wish my power locks worked, and my engine didnt rev itself, and it wasn't more round than an egg. I wish I could turn off the daytime headlights, I wish the gearshift wasn't on the side of the streering wheel cause thats real dumb. I wish I has a mitsubishi eclipse spyder instead :)