1997 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: The Taurus a great choice

1997 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Review

The Taurus a great choice
By Farmer Joe on

1997 Ford Taurus GL 4dr Sedan

I think the Taurus is a good car. It will always start and we never have to take it to the shop, ecept the motor for the window broke. Our last one, an 89 Taurus Wagon, that thing went about 113,000 miles before the transmission started to slip and it was just getting old. Then we bought the one we have now. I think there is a lot of interior room in the car. I am content with it, and I would buy another one if there was a good price on a used one, just like all of our cars. We also have a 95 Mercury Sable wich has not given us any trouble. So these American cars are great, I would request this to anyone who wants a good midsize car.

I like the features, the space-comfort, built quality, and engines. I looooove this car and would buy another Taurus again!!

I don't really have any suggestions because there have been just a few things that went wrong that are normal, because no car is perfect.