1995 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: What an amazing car.

1995 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SHO Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

What an amazing car.
By ryan21288 on

1995 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan

This is my third SHO so I guess you could say im partial to them. My first was a 93 5spd, then i got a 93 Auto, and now i have a 95 Auto with 165k. The SHO is my car to take out on nice summer days. The yamaha motor is amazing and was well ahead of its time. I love the sound it makes too. Mine is fully loaded with Leather, JBL sound, moonroof, key less entry with keypad, etc. I haven't had any major problems with any of my SHO's although i have had to do the normal repairs. What really surprises me is the handling. Once you drive the car it doesn't feel so big. Its very nimble for its size.

Yamaha Motor, Comfy seats, Sleeper styling, Beautiful noise from the motor, The great looking intake manifold, Handling, Ride Quality, Keypad on the door.

Stronger Trans(mine still shifts fine at 165k but others have problems), Bigger brakes(easily fixed with the 96 upgrade), Heated seats would be nice.