1993 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: 1993 Great Wagon for All Aroun

1993 Ford Taurus Wagon - Consumer Review

1993 Great Wagon for All Around Use
By JosephAttila on

1993 Ford Taurus GL 4dr Wagon

I bought this car in 1993, I had no problems. I changed the oil, fixed the brakes. I did the 60,000 mile tune up. My radiator sprung a leak, but I do not believe I changed the antifreeze in the time I owned it, therefore it is my own fault. I only had to change the altenator. This is a great car for carrying everything, especially for going to the airport with those huge suitcases, they fit great and do not need to be lifted over a metal trunk part. I love the fold down back seats. I have brought sheet rock, storm doors, doors, lawn mover, television set, large rugs home in this car. This car is a little work horse.

I like the cloth seats, the fold down back seats. I like having the controls for the radio up by the steering column. I like the design of back, no fancy smancy back allows for great cargo room with those great clean lines.

I would have wanted side air bags. Better air conditioning system. Better drivers on the road.