1992 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
500 dollars well invested
By DSCES on 02/20/08 08:07 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Taurus L 4dr Sedan

We bought the car used and for only $500 dollars. When you buy something for that price and at that age things will go wrong. We have had it for almost a year now and the car still starts and runs. We had to do two repairs on it but nothing to serious. 1st thing was a oil leak and second was a MAF sensor. Other then those two things it runs great. So I can trust my teens in this car to drive because it's big and dependable

Excellent Car
By pjkt01 on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Taurus L 4dr Sedan

I had to sell my 1999 Pathfinder because my wife got laid off, we have 2 small children and we needed a nice midsize car. WE purchased it with 102000 miles and we paid just over 2000, its a great car, excellent on milage, I would recommend this car to anyone.

1992 Taurus L
By Jimmy G on 03/07/02 12:30 PM (PST)

1992 Ford Taurus L 4dr Sedan

Average of only 10000Km. Has 103000KM Replaced two back struts, radiator fan, air conditioning compressor & clutch 1200.00), throttle body 1800.00), transmission(2885.00), ignition (240.00), radio (400.00), side molding on driver side seat 180.00), front end work (400.00). Never owned a vehicle that caused so much grief.