1991 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Taurus SHO 91 1/2 great car !

1991 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SHO Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Taurus SHO 91 1/2 great car !
By Ike on

1991 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan

My brother bought his Ford Taurus SHO brand new in 1991.Since my brother is serving in the military between the Iraq war and his new duty station in Japan force him to give the SHO keys to me.Our experience with this car is the best ever not toyota or honda can come close to it.Regular maintance was most of the expenses.Right now our SHO has 160,000 miles and feels like new.At 140,000 new clutch,water pump,brakes,fuel pump,high performance exaust, alternator, timing belt, tires, paint job, tuned up, front bearings and oil changes. All this maintenance is regular for any type of car including imports. My final words excellent car built tough to last until 300,000 or more.

Great power all aluminum yamaha engine.Runs so cold it will last a long time. Keeps up with todays cars great looks,exellent handling and pick up I love it.

Front brake rotors need improvement they warp easy. Replace only with Brand name parts for best results.