1990 Ford Taurus LX Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

1990 Taurus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Sort Reviews by

A great car to own
By Andrewb77

1990 Ford Taurus Wagon GL 4dr Wagon

I got my ford a a great price from a friend at my church and invested very little money into it. Never had anything major go on it. It handels great. A year later I was in a weather related car accident and the car slid off the road into a Rocky ditch. The Car had only minor damage and saved my life that day. Thank God I was not driving a Neon!!

Favorite Features

200miles to a tank city / 300+ miles Highway. 6 speaker sound system, Lazy boy like seats (wagon only) Put the seats down and the back makes a nice bed for camping out, Nice cargo Space and Fun to drive!

Suggested Improvements

More Horse Power, Bigger cup holders, Wiper Blades are hard to replace, Needs a switch for the indoor lights. Easy Access to the transmission to ad fluid, I never ded find out where you add the fluid.

A great Car
By Aqualien

1990 Ford Taurus Wagon L 4dr Wagon

It;s been graet for the family very roomy inside and it's lasted sucha long time, My parents bought it when I was a kid now I'm driving it to college

Favorite Features

Lots of room insde great on gas I drive at least 60 miles a day and it's been a life saver

Don't buy a Ford Taurus
By jeb

1990 Ford Taurus Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

This car has been a very very high maintance car, 3 starters, 2 transmissions , front main seal leaks oil, power steering hoses leak, runs poorly on low grade gas, Since I owned one I have spoken to many people that have ownd one. We all have the same problems. you would think after the frist few years Ford would have worked the bugs out. Not on this car, the 3.8 l engine is known for blowing head gaskets. This is the car that saved Ford? .

Suggested Improvements

TOO many to list.