2008 Ford Taurus X Consumer Review: New to me new

2008 Ford Taurus X - Consumer Review

New to me new
By mstire1 on

2008 Ford Taurus X SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just got my car in April, has about 90,000 miles on it. Love it! I traded in a Cadillac STS for it, wish I would have found this before the caddy. It all around is a better car than the cadillac was. I am getting usually 24 mpg highway, so very pleased with that. I cant believe just how much storage this car has, its awesome! Really quite noisy when going over bumps-my mechanic doesn't know why(thats a bad thing) and seats are not very comfy for longer trips :(

I love the in dash storage and the door pockets, so very helpful. The heated mirrors are a plus. Very sharp looking car, lots of compliments on it. So nice to have the only one in my area! lol

Really noisy when you drive over bumps- not sure why. Seats are not comfortable at all, wouldn't have taken much to improve them at all. :( Make 3rd row windows able to open, remote open for tailgate would also be handy.