2008 Ford Taurus X Consumer Review: Love at first drive

2008 Ford Taurus X - Consumer Review

Limited Wagon (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Love at first drive
By Victoria on

2008 Ford Taurus X Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First of all, Ford Motor Co., why are you keeping this vehicle under wraps? It is fantastic. I drove the Edge and while it's a nice car, as an aging baby boomer, the Taurus X was easier on my bad back and knee. I love everything about this car. The ride, the performance, the ease of positioning the seats so the car can be a heavy duty utility carrier. I love the interior and exterior design and keep getting plenty of inquiries and compliments. I enjoy SYNC and I love my navigation system which makes life a lot easier. Taurus X is a make over of the Freestyle. With its bigger engine and 6 shift transmission, it's a sure winner and I highly recommend it. Congrats to Ford!

Bigger engine, car like ride, practical design, reverse sensing, navigation & SYNC systems, various seat configurations, sound system, AWD, great handling on curves, safety features, solid performance.

With today's fuel costs, a bit better gas mileage. Also, front sensing option. And to Ford executives, better marketing of a wonderful, comfortable, practical car which is great for us aging baby boomers.