High five Ford!
By jigmaster on
2008 Ford Taurus X SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Had my TX for a month now, 1500 miles on it. Very happy with purchase, did lots of research on crossovers and test drives ( tested Acadia,Outlook,Suzuki XL7, Mazda CX9 ) and TX was the best handling and most fun car to drive. Plus price and fuel economy is the best as well. Don't understad how some drivers are driving if they geting lower MPG than advertised? Hello, whats about using cruise control and other fuel saving tips? I am getting 24mpg average, althought I must admit I drive 70-80% on highway. But even in city never got less then 18.5MPG. But of course if you like to push gas pedal to the floor and strain that new 3.5 lt engine all the time, than thats what you get;)
Favorite Features
Comfy ride and steering wheel, plenty of room and storage space, easy and useful controls. Mirror has something in it which makes lights from cars who drive behind at night soft green and easy on your eyes. Kids love DVD!
Suggested Improvements
Cross bars on roof rack should be standard, because it is not easy to find proper ones to fit on. There should be darker cloth seat color available, now it is nice but to light and easy to stain.