Great car??
By Eric E on
2008 Ford Taurus X Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have had people ask about the car. What is it? Who makes it? Ford!? Is it a wagon? is it a suv? is it a crossover? I say yes!! This has the best of all three. Space for 6, good styling, strong V6. Rides really good. not spongy like a minivan and not rough like a full size suv. It's small enough to be a grocery getter yet big enough to fit a new dishwasher with out needing to remove the car seats. This wagon/crossover/suv has a lot to offer. You must check this one out. It has fit all my needs/wants.
Favorite Features
I like the memory seats( the wife is 5' and I am 6'2) so it saves a lot of time adjusting. The third seat that folds down and can be stowed flat if needed. Ride hight, the kids and mother-in-law can get in with out "climbing in."
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the daytime running lights. Get a second lever to control the wind shield wipers. I don't like needing take my hand off the wheel to get them on. The climate controls a to low. A little narrow in the trunk area, it a tight squeeze to get the clubs in. This is just nit picking.