2008 Ford Taurus X 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - fun, safe family car

2008 Ford Taurus X - Consumer Review

SEL Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

fun, safe family car
By Dan on

2008 Ford Taurus X SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car. Just dealt with, meaning put 110 miles in a Michigan blizzard yesterday. We traveled all over west Michigan in a certified blizzard. The all-wheel drive was flawless! I have never felt safer. Braking ABS worked great. Warm, comfortable. My only complain was the washer fluid nozzles froze quickly. My last VW had heated nozzels, but I also have no idea what kind of fluid was in them. Putting the better winter washer fluid would probably solve that. We really did well. Even when our highway shut down. I had my pregnant wife with me the whole time. She was worried but that is mostly my fault for going in the first place. I am really happy I bought this car for her.

Favorite Features

Power AWD! Safety, 5 star, I don't plan on using it! Style,Leather quality is good and durable. Configurable seats

Suggested Improvements

Interior plastic quality (had a few broken none functional parts replaced) IPOD would be nice. though MP3 changer is nice.