2010 Ford Shelby GT500 5.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Head Turner

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Base Coupe (5.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Head Turner
By Mike Watson on

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This is my sons dream car, and I was very lucky in purchasing an example in the middle east where I reside. This is the first American muscle car I have owned and I'm not disappointed. The car is "visceral" in every sense.Aggressive and bold styling, European quality leather interior and great handling make this vehicle a pleasure to own and a real head turner.I believe this model will be an appreciating modern classic. Mid life crisis,bring it on!

Favorite Features

Love the power. Aggressive styling and badging. Stand out blue colour with white stripes. Shaker 1000 sound system, luxury and quality leather finish interior.Ability to play around with the interior lighting.Excellent short shifter and Q ball gear stick. 6th gear for long haul fuel economy

Suggested Improvements

Only a few niggles here.Would have been nice to have a sunglass holder and exposed multi purpose tray for coins mobile phone cards etc. Could do with more lateral support in the seat ,for that high speed cornering.Folding wing mirrors.