2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Manual - (13 reviews )
2010 gt500
By flyperry on 12/23/09 22:42 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I've had -0- problems with car its 100% improvement over the previous models years I had a 08 and traded it in a 2010 car doesn't feel any faster then the 08 but this car is a total package to drive and great fun and a pleasure to drive I'm glad I bought it

Head Turner
By Mike Watson on 12/21/09 20:30 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This is my sons dream car, and I was very lucky in purchasing an example in the middle east where I reside. This is the first American muscle car I have owned and I'm not disappointed. The car is "visceral" in every sense.Aggressive and bold styling, European quality leather interior and great handling make this vehicle a pleasure to own and a real head turner.I believe this model will be an appreciating modern classic. Mid life crisis,bring it on!

2010 GT500, an owners perspective
By Ford Guy on 10/05/09 07:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Having just moved from a 2009 GT500 to my new 2010 GT500 I was able to honestly evaluate the improvements made by Ford on this car over previous years. The car surpassed all of my expectations with regard to styling and performance. The interior is of much better quality and design with the new shifter garnering high marks. The suspension and clutch are noticeably improved over my 2009 and the car drives and handles much better. Fuel economy at 65 mph is an honest 22.3 MPG with cruise control on, and better than my V-6 truck!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe in VA is:

$165 per month*