2007 Ford Shelby GT500 Consumer Review: Thank you Ford

2007 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe

By Bri66 on

2007 Ford Shelby GT500 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I ordered mine in June and just received it last week. When I first saw this two years ago in New York I knew I had to have one. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. Can not fully explain feeling I had when I saw it for the very first time on the back of the car carrier that brought her to dealership. The acceleration that this car has is probably comparable to being on the space shuttle. It pushes you back into your seat and you remain there until you let up. I have yet to fully open her up. It drives so smooth, takes corners with precision, accelerates quickly and effortlessly. Driving it on smooth roads at 80mph feels like 40mph. Always wanted to own a Shelby, dream come true.

Acceleration, body style, stereo, wrap around comfortable seating, quality painting, everything that this car offers is first rate.

This is a typical sport car that will leave you speechless. If I could tell Ford to improve anything about this car it would take me some time to find anything that I feel would need improving. The only thing I wish it had and doesn't would be some side window scoops.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review