Excellent Performance for the money
By Don Cannon on
2007 Ford Shelby GT500 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)
This has to be the finest performance car I have ever owned! I have been fortunate to own Corvettes, 350Z, Z3, TransAms, Mustang GTs, even a 67 GT390 Mustang and this car is the best of them all. I purchased the car USED with only 2400 actual miles and have not been disappointed. The Shelby had a full Roush exhaust system installed on it before it left the Ford dealership and it has a terrific sound. Far better than the stock system I test drove on other cars. The gas mileage is excellent and as stated on the window. For anyone looking at one of these cars the performance and handling are terrific. It does have the wheel hop under hard acceleration but the TCS work good.For the money buy it!
Favorite Features
The power and handling of a great American muscle car! Mostly likely will be one of the last out of a US manufacturer! The car does draw a lot of attention, always enjoy the questions.
Suggested Improvements
Really none, the interior could be upgraded a little but not a big deal with me. The seats are far superior to the seats in a new Corvette which I compared it to.