2011 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Great Truck, Great Price, GREAT MPG!
By trophyf1 on 07/26/11 22:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the truck 6 months ago; XLT 2x4 Extra Cab with the Duratec 2.3L I4, 5 speed Manual trans, & 4.10 rearend gears. So far the truck has been fantastic and surpassed expectations! The Ranger has not changed in years which is a good thing because it still has a great feel when you drive it. Its smooth on the highway, has a convenient interior, and the trucks size allows it to be parked nearly anywhere. Will it win a drag race? NO... but it has all the power it needs. I am happy to start my Ranger every morning... the 5 speed manual is fun to drive and has all the pep it needs with the 2.3. My first ranger was an 02' and was the best vehicle I have ever owned, thus I bought another!!!!!

2011 XLT Supercab 4 cyl/manual
By gene2 on 02/12/11 07:57 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Traded my 2001 Ranger regular cab in for a 2010 Mustang GT. Once the novelty wore off, I missed my old Ranger so much that I traded the Mustang for a new Ranger. Nothin' fancy - easy to understand/operate controls, great big windows for tremendous visibility, very stable and comfortable ride, nice turn radius for parking lot ops, and 25 MPG with only 800 miles on this new truck. Although the 4 cylinder engine won't let you win any drag races, it's certainly enough power to get around town and accelerate to highway speeds safely. Great 5 speed manual transmission and clutch. Perfectly sized truck; easy to get into and out of. Perfect bed height for loading/unloading cargo.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Ranger Supercab in VA is:

$128 per month*