2010 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Like and Old Friend
By Cobber on 01/10/10 17:50 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my new Ranger, and I must say it is like an old friend all ready. The style is old but classic, and looks like a truck should. I was surprised at the power of the V6 engine, although the fuel mileage is a little disappointing so far. I understand that fuel economy will improve with break in. I hope Ford will keep this truck in its lineup.Its sales are as good as the F150.

Just like old times
By Glenn on 12/20/09 16:20 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my third Ranger. It is just like my last one, however my last one was a 1994 model. Some may think this is a bad thing but I view it differently. I know that this vehicle will be reliable and when used as intended, it is not a disappointment. This truck was designed when trucks were to be used as trucks and not luxury vehicles. It isn't as refined as its competition but it will do a hard days work at a much more reasonable price. It is like driving a truck from the past but sometimes the past isn't so bad.

3rd Ford Ranger
By John on 11/15/09 18:49 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased the 4x4 XLT extended cab today, so I can't judge longterm on reliability. So far it's great, very comfortable, the 4.0L engine is responsive and powerful for highway driving. I think the ride is good, and the interior although the almost the same as my 98, is practical and easy to use. The styling is nice, and I like the fact that is indeed a true compact pickup. These little trucks are a good value for those not needing a huge rig, and the inconvenience that comes with large trucks, i.e. parking. Yes, this truck hasn't changed a lot in the past decade +, but I think the styling and overall design is fine the way it is, why mess with a good thing?

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Ranger Supercab in VA is:

$120 per month*