2009 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Love it
By GREAT TRUCK on 05/30/10 06:37 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford Ranger SuperCab SPORT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had no problems with this truck at all and I have 26,000 miles on it now, runs great and ride great! I owned a s-10 with a 4.3 v6 and it was not half the truck as the ranger. This rides and feels like a bigger truck!

Tough and Fun Truck to Drive
By Alfaromeo164 on 01/15/10 12:22 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Ranger SuperCab SPORT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my truck brand new and I now have 30000 in just 8 months. I havent had any real bad experiences. The only thing that stopped working is the dome light, which only turns on every so often, At 10,000KM I noticed that my clutch pedal started making a funny squeaking noise, Sounds like it needs lubrication. At 18,000km The passenger side seat stopped reclining. Im not worried because its all covered under warranty. Other than this the truck runs flawless, and is great to drive around. It handles great in Snow and sticks to the road. Its a good buy for the money. I would highly reccomend putting a tonneau cover for a little better fuel mileage.

Best truck made in America
By Chris on 02/26/09 05:09 AM (PST)

2009 Ford Ranger SuperCab SPORT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this truck in 2009 and so far have put 1000 miles on it. So far so good haven't had a problem with it yet. I'm not sure about fuel economy though, I have the 4.0L V6 and I get 14 in the city. I'm suposed to get 17 in the city and 20 on the highway. Other than that i love this truck. Its the best one That you can buy for the money. I wouldn't reccommend this truck unless there is only two people in your family.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford Ranger Supercab in VA is:

$104 per month*