2008 Ford Ranger Consumer Review: Ford Ranger 2008 Supercab 4x2

2008 Ford Ranger - Consumer Review

XLT SuperCab (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

Ford Ranger 2008 Supercab 4x2 I4 Auto
By Eric on

2008 Ford Ranger XLT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven 2186 miles and have averaged 20.48 miles per gallon with the AC on all the time in Florida. It's a fun truck to drive. The interior is well designed but, the back cab area is hard to use. If one side of the rear cab area opened the interior of this truck would be perfect. The truck has average power. I don't feel like other drivers are pushing me from red lights and stop signs. I am an average driver, not very agressive and not very slow. The cloth seats and carpet are nice. The steering wheel is positioned very well for long drives. Overall I am very happy with this truck and I am sure that I will keep this truck for a long time.

Automatic transmission, Sirius radio, storage compartment between seats. I have purchased several new vehicles in my life and I finally feel like I found one that was actually built with pride.

Power windows, keyless entry. Make one side of the rear cab area open. There are several settings for the wipers which is wonderful, but there should also be a way to hit the lever and have the wipers go just once without haveing to turn them on and then off again.