2007 Ford Ranger Consumer Review: Road legal ATV ???

2007 Ford Ranger - Consumer Review

Road legal ATV ???
By SaskSaint on

2007 Ford Ranger SPORT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought new as my second Ranger. Loved my first one. I am a short fella 5.7" and this truck fits me great, with one exception. The drivers seat can be uncomfortable on long trips due to high front edge causing leg cramps. Running on cruise, when possible, greatly improves comfort. The engine is a jewel with great personality. Nice little truck off road, works well in tight places. Pulls my boat and wood trailer like nothing. I hear a lot of whining about fuel consumption and I am not too unhappy with mine. I have done as high as 26 mpg but average 22/24 on highway at 100k, or less. I would like a longer box option, say 7 foot , for hauling ATV as this little box is rammed full with a bike on.

I like the rubber floor coverings as it cleans up nicely. The little extra cab is super for the dog or carrying items securely. the 4.0 l engine with 4 wd makes this a winner with me.

Longer box option. Bench seat available for the sport.