2007 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Life With Ranger - Part IV
By 07'RangerSport on 12/06/07 20:28 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Ranger SuperCab SPORT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just past the "One Year of Ownership" mark, and all's well. In that time, my Ranger has yet to so much as rattle, and this despite 22K L.A. miles in a single year. As I've stated in my earlier reviews, by 2007 truck standards, my Ranger borders on "antique." Literally every other truck on the market rides more smoothly, get better gas mileage and provides greater and more cleverly packaged interior spaces. That said however, few offer Ranger's total combo of rugged styling, "just right" size and seemingly military- spec durability. For those desiring a classic, comfortable little truck, adeptly able to tackle your basic chores without busting your bank account; Ranger's still #1.

Life with Ranger - Part III
By 07'RangerSport on 07/16/07 21:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Ranger SuperCab SPORT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Nearly 16,000 miles on my 07' Sport Supercab, and all's well. Even after that many (abusive L.A.) miles in only 7 months, my truck has yet to so much as rattle! Without any exaggeration, it feels as though this truck was assembled for military duty; so perfect"is the build quality. Granted it's still the most dated appliance in its genre, but certainly that 1,000 years of production history has served to iron out any bugs from the system. For anybody looking for a classic compact truck, without pretense, of just right"size and certainly impeachable build quality - Ranger warrants a solid look.

Life With Ranger Part I
By 07'RangerSport on 12/06/06 19:11 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Ranger SuperCab SPORT 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased my shiny new Ranger Sport Supercab this past Sunday. Traded in a Mercury Sable for what'll be my third Ranger - and hopefully not my last! Mine is well equipped with the power package, tilt/cruise, 6CD, etc. Certainly there exists, and I could have chosen, a roomier, more powerful and even more efficient truck, but few of these (if any) would have offered Ranger's combination of just-right sizing, proven safety, and long term durability. For me, for the money, and for the long haul, Ranger fits like a pair of old shoes. Trading in my second one a few years back was about the stupidest thing I ever did, and I couldn't be more elated to once again own my "dream truck."

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.