2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
The Best Never Rest
By Roland King on 09/30/09 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have checked mileage twice with my 4 cylinder 2.3. I get 28MPG. I do not tow anything and use my truck as everyday trip around town.It rides great drives great and so far excellent service. Would highly recommend.I did my homework before buying comparing to Chevrolet,Toyota.This Ranger beat them all hands down. Love my Ranger.

Fourth Ranger I've owned
By George Ryan on 05/15/08 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned several Rangers and this is by far my favorite. It is an XLT w/foglamps. The four cylinder performed just fine on a trip to Corpus Christi. Averaged 25 mpg for the trip. Around town I always see 19-20 mpg.

2007 Ranger XLT
By Bill Porter on 03/20/07 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Ranger and I am very pleased with my past experience (1993) and my recent purchase. These trucks are tough and well built. My 93 never left me beside the road. I gave it to a family member and they are still driving it every day. Thanks Ford, I love my Ranger!

Tacoma to Ranger
By jrob on 09/29/06 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am sure I'm one of the select few who have "traded down" from a 2006 Tacoma to a 2007 Ranger. My brief 2.7 5M SR5 Taco experience included two trips to the dealer for a bad rear end (in which the whole "pumpkin" was replaced) and two trips for a clutch/shift problem that wasn't resolved. The Tacoma is vastly over-rated. My 4x4 was bone jarring on the road, had no torque, shifted like a bucket of bolts, and got just 20-21 mpg. But so much for Yota bashing. My 2.3L XLT gets GREAT mileage (31 mph), shifts smoothly, and has enough power to get up about any hill without downshifting. Yep, the platform is dated, but it still looks good, works hard and is really worth what you pay.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.