2007 Ford Ranger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Drive it, you'll like it!
By hal jolly on 01/29/08 20:51 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Ranger XL 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I got it to save fuel. It gets 24 to 29.5. Most of the time I get over 26.5. Runs out good,rides good and handles great. Only holds 4 quarts of oil. Saves money going and coming.

Not bad for the price.
By Ben on 02/23/07 10:27 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Ranger XL 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I got the 2 door SuperCab XL about three months ago. The Ranger is really not that bad a truck for the price. My biggest complaint would be that something has come loose between the headliner and the trim on the right side of the truck, and it makes a buzzing sound right in my left ear. I'm gonna have the dealership take a look at this. I think the interior could use some more attention to detail, too. This truck has SEVEN different intermittent settings for the windshield wipers, but has exposed bolts holding the radio/fan control console onto the dash. Do we really need seven different wiper speeds? That aside, the truck really runs well and the gas mileage is great.

Very Disappointed
By Lemon on 01/06/07 01:55 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Ranger XL 2dr SuperCab Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased 4 cylinder with automatic. Idle is very rough with vibration through steering wheel. Returned to dealer 2 times. Dealer said motor mounts and exhaust needed alignment. No help. Checked this vehicle against other similar vehicle at dealer and found other vehicle to be smoother. When idle increased 25 to 50 RPM, smooths out to normal. Dealer says Idle can not be adjusted. Had several 4 cylinder vehicles and all idle smooth. Dealer says that's the way Rangers are, it can not be fixed. Looks like I am stuck with rough running new vehicle. Should have purchased Japanese.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.