2006 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Best value for money
By SurfCity on 01/04/08 09:32 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Ranger Regular Cab SPORT 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought an 06 Ranger sport model which my son uses to go surfing, camping, and I use when I need a truck. No problems after 2 yrs. Sharp styling, and is priced considerably below Toyota, Nissan. I bought the truck for the price listed in the newspaper. Good handling, no frills, but good functional truck and best for the money on the market. Sport model with extended cab is very popular with younger crowd.

Gas mileage Isn't Close To The EPA Rating
By michael on 07/15/06 10:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Ranger Regular Cab SPORT 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've found our truck to be a fun and nice looking vehicle. The interior is spacious and all gauges/controls are well within reach. I'm very happy with the styling and performance of the truck. The only real drawback is the 14-15 MPG which I've experienced. I'm getting this MPG on the interstate with the cruise on!

Durable Truck
By yellaranger on 02/22/06 10:40 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Ranger Regular Cab SPORT 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really like the look of this truck. This is my first truck and American vehicle and I have to say I like the look of the Sport model. So far it's been very reliable. Coming from owning many Japanese makes, I feel that the engine doesn't feel quite as smooth as the Japanese; however I feel like my truck has character. A lot of cars nowadays are all computerized and don't really give you much pleasure. I like the sound of the V6 and the seats are really comfortable. I just wish I could get a little better gas mileage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.