2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
MY 2005 ford ranger edge 3.0l LEMON
By MY LEMON on 11/11/09 08:34 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought it thinking it was great from all the great reviews it had well after new sensors, computer, fuel injectors ,fuel pump,exhaust heaters,O2 sensors ,Brakes,calipers,rotors,The only thing i haven't had to replace is the radio it still sounds as good as when i purchased this LEMON, will never purchase a ford again!

Great Truck
By Rick on 04/26/08 04:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It's a truck & rides like one. I can live with that. Terrible gas mileage. Average 19 mpg under the best circumstances. Wish it was better. Considering trading it in for a VW or something that gets some mileage.

A sporty truck...
By mike surf on 12/13/06 01:22 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Wonderfully comfortable seats, good handling, and I like the "trucky" styling. My 3rd Ranger.

Best value & great seat comfort
By mikesurf on 11/18/06 08:47 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Yes, the Ranger is an old design, but it's also a good design. This is a truck, not a luxury car, and it is not meant to be a luxury car. However, it does have the most comfortable seats I have ever experienced--they actually support a guy's shoulders, which almost no other vehicle's seats do. I like the style, particularly the two tone cloth seats which give the truck a sporty look. Engine performance is adequate, and seems very quiet at cruise. A fine truck, and thousands less w/ Ford incentives than any Japanese brand truck.

I love my baby
By alicia on 09/23/05 23:23 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first brand new vehicle that I have bought and I love every bit of it.

another Ford
By dave on 09/05/05 15:33 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The 3.0 just doesn't have the power for today's highways;, not even talking about the poor gas mileage of 18.5 if I am real careful. Just sold my '91 Ranger with 168,000 and it was able to get 22+ miles per gal. and the 4.0 engine was very great with plenty of power.

Great Buy
By Larson on 08/01/05 20:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I choose to buy a Ranger over the newer completion, mainly because I'm a Ford guy, and I just simply like it. I recommend it to anyone.