2005 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
I love it
By 123abc4 on 04/12/13 19:34 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab EDGE Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This was my 1st car. Has Never let me down have had it for a year now. I bought it from a salvage yard not salvage just needed a bumper fend and hood. I take it off roading every once in a while does just fine. haul my 4 wheeler with all the time. its a lil light in the back so it tends to slip and slide a lot. only thing i dont like about it is that i had to re seal the rear window because it leaked really bad. other than that just oil changes and on my 2nd set of tires.

Edge
By Cary on 09/21/07 08:35 AM (PDT)

Nice little truck. The only true compact truck on the market. I am a little disappointed with the acceleration of the 3.0 V6. I took it to the drag strip. 17.80 at 76 mph. The manual shifter is a little stiff, so I replaced it with a Hurst shifter. I am pleased with the gas mileage. it matched the EPA estimate.

Almost as much fun as my Stang was!
By X-StangOwnr on 08/08/05 18:28 PM (PDT)

I just took delivery of this truck on 8/6/05. So far I am very pleased with its capabilities and appearance. I traded the 2000 Mustang due to rising fuel costs. But having a brand-spankin' new Ford Truck with good mpg is worth it! I really like the ride height and the 16" wheels wrapped in BFG's. Makes my 4x2 look like a 4x4. I also got the Dark Shadow Gray Metallic paint...BEAUTIFUL! As for value, I bought it under Ford's Family Plan. The sticker was $18,788. I paid $12,620! If you're gonna buy a Ford ... DO IT NOW! AWESOME DEALS!