Used 2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:

Trucking in style
By flynns2u

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love the truck the best purchase my husband and I have ever made now go and get one today and start enjoying it

I love it all I can't say just one

Perfect

Not my favorite truck anymore
By frog13

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge Deluxe Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2002 ranger it was a good little truck...UNTIL then main head gasket leaked then the I had to have all the belts and pulleys replaced then the gasket again and again and the most resent thing replaced was the WHOLE transmission. This truck is horrible on gas has no power and goes throw brakes like crazy and no its not my driving my husband drives it now and he goes throw brakes to at least every 3 months. Back doors dont always shut right and it isnt a pleasent ride. Fords service departments are the worst no support after purchase

the look of the truck

everything

Look Out
By powerplant

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my ranger Edge supercab 4.0 for 3 weeks. I would not get black again. Everything ok except it came with no back seats. Didn't realize they were optional until purchased. Need to put out a crew cab model.Would not purchase again. Can't compete with crew cab trucks. I ended up with a 2 seater vehicle ! Would not use dealership again, they are not user friendly.

Power, Looks, Height of truck with Edge package.

Put out crew cab style. Put rear jump seats in all supercabs.

Hi-value pickup that fits in your garage
By T Koester

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Ranger is a 3 liter, 5 speed auto, 3.73 rear axle ratio with limited slip rear axle. I have never been stuck even with many off-road miles. Gas mileage is l9/24. Nice ride and the 5 speed A/T is smooth.

Pleasing and quiet interior. The AM/FM/CD radio is high value. Enjoyable to drive.

Add about 20 hp to the 3 liter V6. Add option to "delete rear jump seats".

10 all the way
By 03cobra21

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

i love ford rangers. i drive a ZR2 at work all day it is not all what made to be it has been stuck in the mud 10 or 15 times. I have not been stuck at all. I HAVE PULLED a suburban ot of the mud in 4 wheel low and it didn't have a hard time.

The 31x10.5 tires and the 410 gears.