2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab Consumer Reviews 7

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
My edge
By niss240x@aol.com on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a fun and sexy truck. you cant help but look and compare yours to all the others you see every day, make sure you drive it with an attitude.

WHAT A VEHICLE
By gp2 on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge Deluxe Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A GREAT TRUCK. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

taken for a ride
By e dodson on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

GO GET A TOYOTA, THEY ARE CHEAPER AND THERE TWICE THE TRUCK. AND BEST OF ALL YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH DISHONEST PEOPLE. IF YOU JUST HAVE TO BUY A FORD TRUCK STAY AWAY FROM HAYWARD FORD, OR YOU COULD BE VERY SORRY LIKE ME.

Ford Ranger "EDGE" 4Dr 4.0Litre
By MAugustein on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Being a highly intelligent and conscience buyer, I did massive amount of research both on the net, locally, dealerships, and friends. I kept a very open mind a ALL compact trucks, and nothing could beat the Randger EDGE 4Dr, 4.0 Litre, 4x4! It's simply the best "Bang-for-your-buck"! Comparing it to a Toyota Tacoma with similar features.....expect to pay a few thousand dollors more!

4 x 4 Supercab Ranger
By Original Bigfoot on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had a love/hate thing for Ford products but I'm up to 6,000 miles in all kinds of weather and road conditions and I love this truck. Put on 3,00 miles the first 2 weeks. Gas mileage needs improvement but its a 4.0 with the 5 speed auto and it does have a lot of power. It's quiet inside under all conditions and speeds, rides firm, handles well, stops great with standard ABS, and love that power from a V6. Can't beat it at price when you compare drive train, brakes, and package options. No problems, body fit and paint is great, mechanicals are perfect. It's the best buy!

Solid truck, American Glitches Remain
By Hands on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is still new to me, but I have a strong sense of it already. It's solid, comfortable and powerful, but the build quality is American all the way. I have already had it in the shop for a mis-aligned door and a malfunctioning wiper switch. I have owned a number of imports (Japanese and Korean) and have never had to return them to the dealer the first week. It seems I have had to return every american vehicle I have owned for some type of repair/adjustment. Speaks poorly of American workmanship, I'm sorry to say.

rangers driver seat
By army1 on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

if you have anykind of lower back problem do not buy this truck the drivers seat is built with a hump in the middle of the seat and there is no way to get comfortable on long drives,short trips is bad enough

Alaskan Man's Review of Ranger
By Kenjini on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I like it...suits me, it's a bright obnoxious yellow

Don't bother with the 2004 Ranger
By Mark Steven on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Off-Road 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Since 92, I have owned 3 ranger 4x4's. A 92,98 and 2004. I wish I had my 98 back. I had 2dr's and bought a 4 dr, thinking my 5 yr old daughter would like it better, WRONG! It's noisy, on the highway and the engine makes more noise than the 98 4.0/v6. I see short cuts, like mud flaps, no skirting in wheel wells, high back buckets that are comfortable but lots of blind spots. I rate the 04 at a 2 because I think Ford was more interested in the F-150 and caturing the market with that model, thus leaving the best selling small p/u out of the picture for 2004.

Ford Ranger
By btopgunp945 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Strong 4.0 performance roomie interior good riding and lots of features