2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
PROBLEMS
By REIDA on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge Deluxe Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

MY FIRST FORD RANGER AND I'M NOT TOTALLY SATISFIED. I LOVE THE LOOKS AND THE COMFORT, BUT READY TO GO!! AT 6,OOO MILES THE CLAMPS ON RADIATOR BROKE. LOST HALF MY FLUID ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND. THEN THE MAIN OIL SEAL WAS LEAKING. HAD TO REPLACE. NOW THE REAR DOOR RATTLES. SOMETIMES THE TRANS SLIPS. MAY NOT BUY AGAIN. FUEL ECONOMY WAS DECEIVING. ROUGH.

Tremor
By Loudercrakcer on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab Tremor Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first small truck I've ever owned and so far I very pleased.

The perfect ladies truck
By Galley on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my truck and will always have a Ranger. It's small and easy to drive but big enough to carry my quad. It's cheap on gas yet very powerful when it comes to towing my trailer. I can't even tell I have a 20ft trailer loaded behind it. My Ranger never misses a beat!! I love it!

Fun Truck
By vgauto on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Truck goes great in snow using 4wd. Love the single CD player. Audio is excellent. Plenty of power with the 4.0l engine. Miss the automatic sliding forward passenger seat(when you want to get acess to extened cab)that my 1995 had.

Great 4X4 Value
By Stoge on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned my 2003 FX4 Level II for right at one year now, and it has been everything that I hoped it would be. If you are thinking of getting one of the two off road packages offered in FX4 trim, definitely go with the Level II. I think it is the best value compact 4X4 pickup on the market. I would definitely buy another... but maybe not black next time.

Ranger XLT 3.0 gets an A and dependable
By Redpikuptruk on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love bumping over curves when I need to and the Ranger can certainly handle it without jolting you around in the cab. You'll love your Ranger truck and will think of it as a family member! Dependable - friend of mine has a 96 and never had a problem with it so I went to look and bought myself one as well. Rides like a car, looks good too.

RANGER GONE WILD
By JEFFERY HENRY on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I HAVE OWNED FOUR RANGER TRUCKS BEFORE AND I HAVE HAD NOT ANY THING GO WRONG WITH THEM AT ALL. THATS THE ONLY TRUCK THAT I HAVE OWNED THAT I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH. I HAVE REALLY LIKED ALL THE Rangers that I OWNED. THE RANGER IS BY FAR THE BEST TRUCK ON THE ROAD TODAY I THINK. P.S MORE THAN HAPPY JEFFERY G. HENRY

Fix Or Repair Daily?
By Harmonious on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Tremor 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck so far but the chrome is already rusting with only 2,900 miles!

Compact Sled
By DeGme2Baby on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Excellant ridability / feels good handling caracteristics /Out classes the competition by payload & towing capacity / good suport system with respect to updated technical manuals /ease to procure prior designd pieces & parts.

My Truck
By AKemp on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just recently purchased a used 2002 Ford Ranger EDGE supercab 4 Door. The truck has 4x4 and handles perfect in the snow. I would recommend this truck to anyone.