2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Love It!!!
By redcar224 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Been a great truck!

Economy that works
By fireball on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Styleside LB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The acquisition cost at the end of the season sold me on the Ford Ranger. Incentives and discounts comprised 25% of the acquisition. Thus a new vehicle and warranty for the price of a used vehicle. The vehicle has a solid feel and good road manners. Handles corners well. Economy is what it is for a truck but performance of the little v-6 is better than the test on a 4 cylinder. I have friends who have close to 200.k on thier truck. that also sold me on the Ranger.

pretty filly
By agumby1 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Fun to drive. Has looks. Its everything the Pissan Nissan Frontier wasn't. Doesn't tilt over onto bump-stops when going thru corners. Been having fun with it so far. Toreador red looks great. Been told its like Candy-apple red. Get the gascap on TIGHT.

Like a Rock
By Ace 75 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Very solid, very confident driving. Wouldn't mind a few extra horses, but pulls boats/trailers with ease.

I love my Ranger Edge
By AnikaSevenOfNine on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my Ranger Edge and I love it. The only drawback is that it sucks up gas every time it passes a gas station. Other than that one little flaw, it's a wonderful truck.

NEW RANGER
By E A MCMAHON on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

FOR THE SHORT TIME I'VE HAD IT ITS EVERYTHING I HAD WANTED

Ford Ranger XLT LB 4WD
By Dale Gould on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I really like this truck I have owned it for ver a year, I cant find anyting really wrong with it. To pick it apart I would recomand anyone to buy the 4.0 it gets the same gas milage as the 3.0, I would also add an extra 2 inches of leg room. However I have been very saticfied and it had convinced me that my next purchase will be a F 150

Edge believer
By Robert123421 on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I bought the edge and I can tell you I would not have thought I'd like a truck as much as I do. I origiannly bought it because I bought a townhouse and Knew I'd need a truck to move stuff around. I love it...I use it for any trip to home depot or something if the like. It rides just as good as any small car I have owned and although the fuel economy stinks...its a truck so I expected that. Plus I just feel safder in this truck than in a car. I driv on alot so it a possibility. Its a fun truck and sporty looking. It feels like being in the front part of a ford explorer but you only pay half the price---

I love my Ranger
By usnguy1982 on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I bought this vehicle a week ago and I am more than happy with my purchase. I am 21 years old and was looking for a Mustang when I came across this truck. I am very impressed with the performance and sport feel I get while driving it. I am definitely glad I chose this over a Mustang!

THE BEST TRUCK!!!
By likwidsndsj on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this truck, it is my first truck and i just got it. for being a girl i didn't think i would like a truck but when i first saw the ford ranger i knew it was the truck for me. its comfort and design is only the start of all the great things about this vehicle. the performance of this truck is amazing and i wouldn't trade it in for anything! if you are in the market to buy a new truck, take it from me, a girl, this truck is for you!