2004 Ford Ranger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Edge believer
By Robert123421 on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the edge and I can tell you I would not have thought I'd like a truck as much as I do. I origiannly bought it because I bought a townhouse and Knew I'd need a truck to move stuff around. I love it...I use it for any trip to home depot or something if the like. It rides just as good as any small car I have owned and although the fuel economy stinks...its a truck so I expected that. Plus I just feel safder in this truck than in a car. I driv on alot so it a possibility. Its a fun truck and sporty looking. It feels like being in the front part of a ford explorer but you only pay half the price---

My Ranger Review
By Metallica on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab XLT Value 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this truck. It drives smooth and it is very powerful. The only thing I would change would to make it get better fuel economy. Other than that I am pleased with my new Ranger.

I love my Ranger
By usnguy1982 on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle a week ago and I am more than happy with my purchase. I am 21 years old and was looking for a Mustang when I came across this truck. I am very impressed with the performance and sport feel I get while driving it. I am definitely glad I chose this over a Mustang!

ranger
By bobc99 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab Tremor 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

best lite truck ever

great truck
By roundbob3189 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

2.3 liter a bit small for power but excellent for fuel economy. easy to dress up and make appearance custom

BUILT FORD TOUGH???????
By earl on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

It is a stylish fun vehicle. It has good pickup, a good sound system and is reliable. I am a homebuilder, and the body is like a tin can....No solidness about this vehicle. If you get stuck, there is no place to tow from. I put a bed liner in so it doesn't seem so flimsy (chinsy). I like the vehicle, but I am disappointed that being as non- solid as it appears, that the vehicle does not get better mpg. I drive 80% hiways, and have NEVER gotten over 20 mpg.

great truck
By CaptChuck on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great truck. I pull a 19 foot bow rider boat with ease. No problems ever.

THE BEST TRUCK!!!
By likwidsndsj on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this truck, it is my first truck and i just got it. for being a girl i didn't think i would like a truck but when i first saw the ford ranger i knew it was the truck for me. its comfort and design is only the start of all the great things about this vehicle. the performance of this truck is amazing and i wouldn't trade it in for anything! if you are in the market to buy a new truck, take it from me, a girl, this truck is for you!

pure satisfaction
By cubkodiak3 on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

quick sproty and works.

great vehicle
By al mazzarelli on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is the best truck i ever owned. 2nd ford ranger i have had.