Used 2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:

Love My Ford
By kaleb

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2003 ford ranger fx4 level 2 and i love it. I have been driving it back and forth to work and i have done some off roading and it does not get stuck and i have tried. I does me well.

I love the whole truck and i would not chnage much.

Make the cab larger so that you can acctually fit four full grown adult males in the truck comforterably. Lift the truck another 2-4 inches. Overall make the truck a bit larger but not too much.

i love it!
By edgey1

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

ive had many trucks before but this one is my favorite one. Gas mileage is better than the 4.0 but not hardly the power though. very fun to drive this truck. it has a tight sporty feel and it has plenty of ground clearance.

ground clearance

a tad wider cab nothing else

best truck ever
By Sweet_16

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This truck rides easy and is so pretty my mom and dad were iffy about buying me one because of my drving history but its so much easier to drive than any other truck i have driven

One bad little truck.
By Thomas4X

I love the engine in this model. I bought it back in December of 2002 so it was one of the 1st out there and it has been great...all except for the fact that the only color I could get at the time was black. Ugh. Looks great but only right out of the car wash. Had black cars before and swore I wouldn't do it again. But it has been worth it. It handles well and accelerates better than a lot of cars or trucks. This one is a keeper.

The engine runs strong and has been 100% reliable as it approaches 15,000 miles.

The seats are an improvement over the older models but still think they could be better. Would also love it if the passenger seat were easily removed.

Gasaholic
By Truddster

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is 3rd ford 4x4 that i have owned. purchased this mainly for my wife to use.absolutely love everything about the truck, except the gas mileage is absolutely terrible, 8-10 city and 11- 14 highway. was told by dealer that mileage will get better after a few thousand miles, but i dont believe that.

Powerfull v-6 smooth ride for a small truck,good highway cruiser.dealership is great and went over and above doing things to help me.

can't believe how poor gas mileage is.sticker said 15 city 19 highway but i am not even getting 10 city or 13 highway.