2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
2004 Ranger is a great value
By DucRider on 11/09/04 14:06 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Value 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I drive a mix of heavy freeway and city streets, about 70 miles/day, and have averaged a very consistent 19.5 MPG in this truck..I'm pleasantly surprised given the great acceleration with this truck. It has a 5 speed, and 4.10 rear end with traction lock. Overall, I'm very happy. Even the paint job was flawless from the factory. I've noticed that for 2005 they got rid of the Value package. That's too bad, it was a great deal in '04. You should know that the engine has a limiter at about 95 miles/hour. In areas where the speed limit is 75, and many drivers are going 80 to 85, that limit was scary the first time I reached it.

reliable!
By luvmyrngr on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I really am pleased with my Ranger. The gas mileage is nonexistant, but the truck is solid with few problems. Great offroad!

2004 2dr xlt Value supercab 4v6 auto
By johnr2b on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

the Electrical Plug for the Trailer Hitch should be a place you can easly see, Second, The external sound could be damped in the doors a little more. Other than that the truck is a sweet runing, great handling and lots of fun to be in any time of Truck.

My Ranger Review
By Metallica on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this truck. It drives smooth and it is very powerful. The only thing I would change would to make it get better fuel economy. Other than that I am pleased with my new Ranger.